Every wanted to cheat on your city?
Thanks to Tourism Toronto and Tourisme Montreal, from this week until June 15, you can.
The two cities have launched The Cheating Wall, a street level Skype-style screen showcasing a live 24/7 feed of the other city.
113 Notes/ Hide
- urbanadonis likes this
- w0lfparty likes this
- collisionpending likes this
- fuck-yo-expectations likes this
- insurance0o0 likes this
- gabriela-i-colon likes this
- mysingaporesling reblogged this from stepa and added:
- charlottewestside reblogged this from stepa
- goseek reblogged this from stepa
- lick-my-persuasion reblogged this from stepa
- alexd86 likes this
- giraffesinparis reblogged this from stepa
- theseblankstares likes this
- konnichichiwa reblogged this from vworp-goes-the-tardis
- weaseltart likes this
- vworp-goes-the-tardis reblogged this from batterswitch and added:
- waxespoetic reblogged this from batterswitch
- batterswitch reblogged this from stepa
- stepa posted this